If your loved on has Alzheimer’s disease or dementia you shoulder a heavy burden in managing their car. Helping them maintain a sense of normalcy is imperative and type of care needed is physically and emotionally demanding. Masters In Home Care is here to help. Understanding that you are not alone is the first step.
- Over 4.5 million people in the U.S. have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
- About one in ten people over age 65 have the disease.
- Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia affect up to 50 percent of people over the age of 85.
Masters In Home Care provides specialized non-medical Alzheimer’s care services in the home and it is one of the most positive ways you can help. Most Alzheimer’s patients-particularly those in the early and middle stages of the illness-can be cared for at home instead of at nursing homes or other facilities.
- More than half of all diagnosed Alzheimer’s patients continue to live in home settings.
- 80 to 90 percent of these rely on family and friends for care.
With Masters In Home Care’s specialty Alzheimer’s home care services, your loved one will receive a customized care regimen that will take into account their environment and special needs, thereby making daily life less difficult and stressful.