Masters In Home Care has immediate openings for full-time and per-diem Occupational Therapists (OT). If you are passionate about providing occupational therapy services to patients one-on-one, apply online or call us today! Masters In Home Care is an accredited, stable, dynamic, and growing home health care agency located in Rocky Hill, CT. We offer competitive wages and benefits in a professional and supportive environment. This position will provide coverage in both homes and facilities as assigned.
- Current and active CT Occupational Therapist License in good standing
- Graduation from an Occupational Therapy educational program with a degree in Occupational Therapy
- Three years of experience as an Occupational Therapist.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Must have own transportation and be reliable
- Good organization and communication skills
- Experience with electronic documentation/point of care systems a plus
- Previous home care experience a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Occupational Therapist (OT) evaluates patients and develops occupational therapy treatment programs in collaboration with the physician.
- The OT provides occupational therapy treatments and services in the patient’s home setting.
- The services provided will follow a specific written plan of care established in coordination with a physician.
- Successful occupational therapists will need to have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks.
- The OT will work to develop, implement and evaluate the plan of care and make necessary revisions to address all problems in the plan of care.
- OT’s provide coordination of the plan of care, maintaining continuity of client care with other health professionals while identifying interdisciplinary care needs and making recommendations for additional home health care services.
- Instructs, motivates, and assists patients/caregivers in learning and improving activities of daily living.
- Supervises and directs the efforts of the Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA), if one is assigned.
- Masters In Home Care works on a clinical point of care system which provides real time access to patient data remotely in the field from a tablet computer.
- Our therapists demonstrate timely and accurate computer documentation of patient/job information to facilitate the development of the OASIS data set, orders for service, creation of timesheets and other required patient/employment documents and reports.
- We’re looking for independent and ambitious therapy professionals who are looking to practice therapeutic services in a flexible environment.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Life Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurances
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays, and personal time.
- 401(k) retirement plan
Position Types available: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience.
If you have a passion for helping people, a place awaits you on the Masters Team!