Masters In Home Care has immediate openings for full-time, part-time, and per-diem Physical Therapists (PT). If you are passionate about providing physical therapy services to patients one-on-one, apply online or call us today! Masters In Home Care is an accredited, stable, dynamic, and growing home health care agency located in Hamden, CT. We offer competitive wages and benefits in a professional and supportive environment. This position will provide coverage in both homes and facilities as assigned.
- Current and active CT Physical Therapist License in good standing
- Graduation from a Physical Therapy educational program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Must have own transportation and be reliable
- Good organization and communication skills
- Experience with electronic documentation/point of care systems a plus
- Previous home care experience a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Physical Therapist (PT) provides therapeutic services in the patient’s home setting.
- The services provided will follow a specific written plan of care established in coordination with a physician.
- Successful physical therapists will need to have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks.
- The PT will work to develop, implement and evaluate the plan of care and make necessary revisions to address all problems in the plan of care.
- PTs provide coordination of the plan of care, maintaining continuity of client care with other health professionals while identifying interdisciplinary care needs and making recommendations for additional home health care services.
- Instructs, motivates, and assists patients/caregivers in learning and improving activities of daily living.
- Supervises and directs the efforts of the Physical Therapy Assistant, if one is assigned.
- Masters In Home Care works on a clinical point of care system which provides real time access to patient data remotely in the field from a tablet computer.
- Our therapists demonstrate timely and accurate computer documentation of patient/job information to facilitate the development of the OASIS data set, orders for service, creation of timesheets and other required patient/employment documents and reports.
- We’re looking for independent and ambitious therapy professionals who are looking to practice therapeutic services in a flexible environment.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Life Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurances
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays, and personal time.
- 401(k) retirement plan
Position Types available: Full-time / part-time / per-diem
Salary: Based on experience.
If you have a passion for helping people, a place awaits you on the Masters Team!