Masters In Home Care has immediate openings for full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Case Managers in the greater New Haven & Hamden areas. If you are passionate about providing care to patients one-on-one, and working for a dynamic and growing home care agency, call us today! We offer competitive wages in a professional and supportive environment. This position will provide coverage in both homes and facilities as assigned. Our office is located in Hamden.
- Current and active CT Registered Nurse License in good standing
- Graduate of an accredited college or university
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- 1 year of clinical nursing experience
- 3 years of home health care experience preferred
- Must have own transportation and be reliable
- Flexible availability
- Good organization and communication skills
- Ability to follow and carry out instructions
- Experience with electronic documentation/point of care systems a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As an RN primary care nurse, you will be responsible for providing nursing services to patients in accordance with a specific written plan of care established in coordination with a physician.
- Successful primary care nurses will need to have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Masters works on a clinical point of care system which provides real time access to patient data remotely in the field from a computer.
- We’re looking for independent and ambitious clinical professionals who are looking to practice clinical nursing in a flexible environment.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Life Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurances
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays, and personal time.
- 401(k) retirement plan
Position Type: Full time / part time / per diem
Salary: Based on experience.
If you have a passion for helping people, a place awaits you on the Masters Team!