Masters In Home Care has an immediate opening for a full-time RN Supervisor of Clinical Services (SCS). If you are passionate about home health services and are inspired to lead, guide, and motivate a team of dedicated clinicians, apply online or call us today! Masters In Home Care is a stable, dynamic, and growing home health care agency. The Masters’ team holds itself to high standards and is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc. We offer competitive wages and benefits in a professional and supportive environment. The SCS directly supervises employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the agency’s policies and procedures, and applicable laws. This position has primary authority and responsibility for maintaining the quality of clinical services through planning, organizing, controlling, and evaluating the delivery of home health services provided by all agency direct care professional personnel.Minimum Qualifications:
- Current and active CT Registered Nurse License in good standing
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- 3 years of nursing experience (at least one year in home care)
- 1 year of supervisory experience preferred
- Must have own transportation and be reliable
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Experience with accreditation a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of quality patient care by serving as the direct supervisor for a team of nurses.
- Works with scheduling to ensure appropriate patient coverage by qualified professional nurses. Coordinates services with the patient, family, and other involved in the care plan.
- Assures that all plans of care are accurate and timely.
- Provide guidance, support, and oversight to nursing staff regarding case management activities to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Evaluate clinical competence of assigned nursing staff.
- Acts as a liaison with physicians, community resources, and other referral sources to ensure quality patient service and promote program growth.
- Participates in the development of or revision to agency policies and procedures and standards of care in accordance with state, federal, and ACHC guidelines.
- Participates in direct service staff recruitment, selection, orientation, and in-service education as needed.
- May provide direct care on an as needed basis.
Masters In Home Care offers a competitive salary and benefits package to full time employees including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Life Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurances
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays, and personal time.
- 401(k) retirement plan
Salary: Based on experience.
If you have a passion for helping people and would like to join a dedicated and collaborative team of clinical managers a place awaits you on the Masters Team!